Completely revised and updated for 2014, the Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2014 is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field. Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalog of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens-both on- and off-label-for the treatment of all the major cancers.
* Revised to reflect rapid advances in the field.
* A specific chapter focused on profiling antiemetic drug and antiemetic treatment regimens.
* Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents.
* Offers a comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages.
* Covers toxicity and drug-drug interactions.
* A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers.
* Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy.