Está en mi lista de deseos
OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS MEDICINE 1 TEACHER S RESOURCE BOOK(En papel)
A mi lista de deseos Está en tu lista de deseos
- Nº de páginas: 112
- Editoral: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Lengua: INGLÉS
- ISBN: 9780194023016
A new, up-to-date course where students learn what they need to know for a career in commerce, tourism, nursing, medicine, or technology.
Oxford English for Careers is a series which prepares pre-work students for starting their career. Everything in each Student's Book is vocation-specific, which means students get the language, information, and skills they need to help them get a job in their chosen career. The series covers Commerce, Tourism, Nursing, and Technology at Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate levels. New levels include Tourism 3 Upper-Intermediate for tourism management and Technology 2, plus the completely new Medicine course.
* Career-specific grammar, vocabulary, and skills practice.
* Language practice in real work situations.
* 'It's my job' - real people talking about their work.
* Online interactive exercises for revising and recycling language at www.oup.com/elt/oefc
* Teacher's Resource Book with background information on the industry to help you teach with confidence
* Additional activities and tests for extra practice and support.
Inseparables, comprar "OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS MEDICINE 1 TEACHER S RESOURCE BOOK" junto con:
Los que compraron este libro también compraron
Opiniones "OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS MEDICINE 1 TEACHER S RESOURCE BOOK"
No hay opiniones para este producto