Está en mi lista de deseos
BRITAIN (2ND EDITION) WITH WORKBOOK PACK (INTERMEDIATE - ADVANCED )(En papel)
A mi lista de deseos Está en tu lista de deseos
- Encuadernación: Tapa blanda
- Editoral: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Lengua: INGLÉS
- ISBN: 9780194306478
Understand the country and its people in this completely revised and updated edition.
* Gives students a real insight into what it means to live in Britain today.
* Provides the historical and cultural background of British society and institutions, as well as the private daily life of the British people.
* Charts, graphs, extracts from popular fiction and newspapers etc. provide additional information.
* Questions at the end of each chapter encourage analysis of the text and cross-cultural comparison.
* Updated with new photographs and illustrations.
* NEW Workbook with activities to encourage students to think about cultural issues raised in the book, to make comparisons with their own culture, and to revise and reinforce the book's content and language.
* NEW website, regularly updated with new information and statistics plus useful links to media and government websites.
Inseparables, comprar "BRITAIN (2ND EDITION) WITH WORKBOOK PACK (INTERMEDIATE - ADVANCED )" junto con:
Los que compraron este libro también compraron
Opiniones "BRITAIN (2ND EDITION) WITH WORKBOOK PACK (INTERMEDIATE - ADVANCED )"
No hay opiniones para este producto