A mi lista de deseos Está en tu lista de deseosA mi lista de deseos Está en mi lista de deseos
- Comenzar a leer
ALL GROWN UP(En papel)
- Nº de páginas: 208
- Encuadernación: Tapa blanda bolsillo
- Editoral: PROFILE BOOKS
- Lengua: INGLÉS
- ISBN: 9781781257050
Gut-wrenchingly honest and shimmering with rage and intimacy, All Grown Up questions what it means to be a 21st century woman:
- What if I don't want to hold your baby?
- Can I date you without ever hearing about your divorce?
- What can I demand of my mother now that I am an adult?
- Is therapy pointless?
- At what point does drinking a lot become a drinking problem?
- Why does everyone keep asking me why I am not married?
Powerfully intelligent and wickedly funny, All Grown Up delves into the psyche of a flawed but mesmerising character. Readers will recognise themselves in Jami Attenberg's truthful account of womanhood, though they might not always want to admit it.
Opiniones "ALL GROWN UP"
No hay opiniones para este producto